Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Lamar Odom will be 'taught to walk and talk again'



 The former star basketballer is likely to have suffered some undetermined permanent damage to his body after he collapsed on Tuesday during a drink and drug-fueled binge in a Nevada brothel.
Having now awoken from a three-day coma, his health is slowly improving but his rehabilitation is expected to require the use of therapists for several months.
Doctors believe Lamar Odom will have to learn how to walk and talk again during a lengthy stint of rehabilitation expected to take many months.






2 comments:

  1. {Download} $12,234 in 2 months Gambling Software?

    Let me get it straight.

    I don't care about sports. Shame on me but I dont even know the soccer rules. Never cared less.

    I tried everything from forex & stocks to internet advertising and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then lost it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Get It Now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...