Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"People Are Calling To Ask My Parents If I'm Married" -Ebube Essien-Garricks MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner

The 27-year-old student of the Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology, Port Harcourt, is N64m richer. She emerged the winner of a Cessna 182T aircraft in the MTN Ultimate Wonder promo after a draw held in Lagos on November 13.In a recent interview with The Punch, she revealed that  she has received a lot of proposals from guys who would want to date her for her money. Click to continue...


Read excerpts from the interview below:


When the news of her winning the lottery broke online, some comments about ‘the lucky guy’ in her life came up — with some people advising whoever she is in a relationship with not to let go. But Essien-Garricks says she is single and when she is ready for marriage, she would not go for anyone who is interested in her money.

“I know what love is,” she notes. “People are calling to ask my parents if I am married, some others are giving them promises. Even on the Internet, I don’t have a Facebook account but someone has opened one in my name. If anyone is coming because of my money, I promise the person that he will not get a dime because I will make sure he doesn’t.”
Naija guys no dey dull lol

-Punch

3 comments:

  1. With your ugly face you're rejecting them.Marry yourself

    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah Gold diggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omo she go soon fine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...