Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ini Edo speaks on divorce "We are still together"


 Top Nollywood actress, Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, is currently enmeshed in controversies about her marriage and an alleged largesse from the Akwa Ibom State governor Godswill Akpabio.

Click to continue

Not mincing words and obviously angry, the actress spat fire at those paddling untrue stories about her.

She said, “As a rule, I don’t reply every talk or report about me, but these recent ones are crazy and baseless. I don’t know where they got their information that my state governor offered me N600m to build an art or film academy in Uyo.

“This is just another work of mischief makers, who keep troubling celebrities. To put the records straight, my state governor has not offered me such money to build a film academy in Uyo (the Akwa Ibom State capital), as was falsely reported.

“As for the other wicked rumours that I’ve been divorced by my United States–based husband, Phillip Ehiagwina, that is just another lie that can only come from professional happy home breakers. No fight or separation ever happened. We are still together, doing great things as husband and wife.”

4 comments:

  1. Na dem sabi jor (˘̯˘ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her makeup and the "sexy eyes" she's formin in d pic tho.... No Comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pple will nt jst leave dese celebs alone...nawawoooo n una t hv una life 2 live..bt una amebo ear,eye,nose oo,leg oo even hand sef...de oda ppl mata,mtsssw
    @beebee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...