Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"I'm No Longer In My Marriage; We are Separated" -Actor Joseph Benjamin


During an interview yesterday   on Reel Radio, the actor opened up on his relationship status.I'm sure most of you didn't know he was married... ladies! lol
Click to continue..
“About my marriage, it has been going through crisis which I prefer not to talk about that is why I have kept it away from the public to wave off controversies. I am no longer in my marriage; we are separated. I have two wonderful children – a ten year old daughter and a seven year old son. They are an integral part of my life; their mum and I have a very good arrangement on how to balance their lives to make sure that psychologically they are stable and unaffected by our separation.” 

Listen to the podcast-Here

13 comments:

  1. What! What!!! He was married! Shit! Shit!! Shit!!!......y d d cute ones always taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a goat! Am pretty sure he's d 1 the wife's friend sent a letter to linda ikeji dt she published last wk abt how he's bn treatn her since he bcame famous. *sigh* Never even knew he was marid,talk more of hvn 2 grown up Kids! Na wa o! Men sha! Smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bcos he's nw famous he's messin up# asswipe#

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if they give pple wit broken marriages money, Oya come take ur own award ODE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear I had no idea he was married with kids! 2 kids! . To think he was asking my friend out on Facebook! Men are all assholes.

    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puhahahahaha mimi oooo abeg no kill me wt laughter

    #beebee

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI GIRLS DON'T HANG HIM YET,YOU DON'T KNOW WHY HE SAID THAT,THE QUESTION WAS PUTTED TO HIM SO HE ANSWERED.WHY ALL THESE NAME CALLING? PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE HURT MORE THAN THE WIFE OK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na wa oh you dey shout?
    Why you they type with capital letters
    What is putted? You dey play golf?

    Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can someone make a sentence wit d past tense of 'PUT'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! ºнeĦeнeHeº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))!

      Delete
  10. he is not proud bcos she is the xtra large type b4 they married, imagine her after having kid.she was there 4 him b4 stardom.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...