Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"I Am Aware That One Fake,Jobless,Blogger...I am Now SSA On Public Affairs"- Nkiru Sylvanus

On Tuesday,November 13, 2012 LIB published a story on her blog that the actress cum Special Assistant to Imo State Gov. On Lagos affairs was relieved of her duty and according to her she got it from a "reliable source" . Read it below...

"Actress Nkiru Sylvanus loses her appointment as special assistant to Imo State Gov I heard from very reliable sources that actress Nkiru Sylvanus has lost her appointment as the special assistant to governor Rochas Okorocha on Lagos Matters. Yes, there's a position like that! :-) The Abia state born actress had been battling several people since her appointment last year, who felt  she didn't deserve the position as a non-Imo state indigene and also because they felt the appointment was meaningless and unnecessary as they didn't understand her job specification. They also felt she got the appointment because of her 'friendship' with the governor and not because she knew anything about running a public office. These people worked tirelessly to get her out of government house, and if what I'm hearing is correct, they've succeeded." 


The Actress has come out to debunk the story that its false... Read it Below


"I am aware that one fake, jobless, blogger called(name withheld) has been peddling news about me saying I lost my appointment with IMO STATE GOVT, for the record, I was the Lagos liaison officer, SSA Lagos affairs which has been taken by Lisa and I am now SSA on public affairs and this happened 5 months ago. when there was a cabinet reshuffle. For my fans who still love and believe in me, God will always be faithful. For those who want my downfall, sorry am the wrong person because I stand tall and strong....."
- Actress Nkiru Sylvanus

7 comments:

  1. Tess What a STALE story....no1 give a fuck anywayz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you do yourself a favour and kill yourself if you don't know what to comment. You don't have to display your illiteracy here you know.

      Delete
  2. I still don't understand her job as the Special assistant to the governor. Special assistant in bed or wat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is this stale? #confused
    Anon 4:22 r u sure you're ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm we'll this is Nigeria sha I don't know the function of SSA public office or whatever it is she was given at the same time I won't conclude that she's an ASS-istant to the Govt, probably before he became the govt he was like her big uncle to the family (maybe o) we all have those big uncles we go to when the family wants something (Legal uncles o). Maybe he just fixed her somewhere to take her family pressure off him. Abia and Imo was once a single state (not quite long ago sef) so they could be related for all we know. Okay I've said my good mind. #BadMind: What the FUCK is SSA public affairs!!!! What's her qualification to be there eh? Crying I suppose!! This happened 5months ago why am I just hearing about this NOW!!! She don de chop salary 5months now infact na that one pain me pass!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nkiru You don get liver na! Go and sit down. "His excellency's friend"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rochas sure is tasteless... Nawa, of all d gals in movie industry, its dis igbotic village gal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...